Benefit from the following features of Cygnus host cell DNA detection kits:
- High throughput: 96 deep-well format facilitates fast processing without having to juggle individual tubes
- Effective co-precipitating reagent: Recover DNA at <1 pg/ml and does not interfere with downstream detection or qPCR assays
- Convenience: 96 deep-well format increases efficiency while minimizing the hands-on time
- Speed: Perform 96 individual extractions in under 90 minutes
- Cell line-specific calibrators: Improve host cell detection accuracy and specificity
- Reproducible results: Transfer procedures to other labs with consistent results
- Custom essays: Let us develop and qualify a residual host cell DNA kit specific to your expression system.
Cygnus host cell DNA detection kits utilize PicoGreen DNA binding dye and include DNA extraction reagents and cell-line specific DNA calibrators. The PCR amplification kits contain DNA extraction reagents, DNA calibrators, and validated specific primers that are compatible with your PCR system.
DNA Extraction kits: These kits are able to isolate <1pg/mL levels of residual DNA. The 96 deep well format increases efficiency by increasing throughput while minimizing mistakes that can occur when handling individual tubes. The superior DNA carrier keeps pellets seated onto the wells and does not interfere with downstream detection and qPCR assays. The proprietary reagents in the kit do not use iodine or glycogen so your clothes will be stain-free! Samples are available in less than 90 minutes and can be used in dye-binding assays, qPCR, and Threshold®.
Residual Host Cell DNA Detection kits: These DNA dye-binding kits utilize PicoGreen and come complete with DNA extraction reagents and cell line-specific DNA calibrators. 96 individual extractions can be performed in less than 2 hours. The kits have been optimized for sensitivity to 400pg/mL.
PCR Amplification kits: These kits contain DNA extraction reagents, DNA calibrators, and validated specific primers compatible with your PCR system. These amplification kits have a sensitivity of 1 part per billion.